Saturday 24 April 2010

Grow your own!

So this was actually a series of work from a few months back:

There were a few more of them that, sadly, didn't make it up here. I think there was one with a bioshock 2 style divers helmet, and all sorts. I apologise for the amount of gas masks that go on in my work. And nudity. Don't worry! There is male nudity too..

its not just some weird kind of pervy art. Aha..?



That's the second one i did, which is probably my favourite. I should probably relate it to video games somehow, as thet's were my university course and career is heading. So this lovely lady would be a static heavy weaponry type. Anti-air I'm thinking, protecting the bases if command and conquer ever make a raunchy spin off.



There's your second gal. This beauty was actually inspired by a shower, it has a gasmask as the head and the eyes act as nifty shelves for shampoo! A heavy weapons expert if ever i saw one. Marcus Fenix doesn't stand a chance!



The last one I have a picture of and my favourite of the bunch. I have a thing for snipers. Currently playing Fallout 3 and those Muties can't touch me! I did originally decide to put a classic game hunterish aussy hat style gas mask on this braud, but it looked pretty out of place.

So thats the lot for now.
I really do like the idea, but don't think it would be quite err.. acceptable in games. Remember how parents reacted to the mass effect sex scene? xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment